Hereâ€™s the deal: due to an ordering system glitch over the weekend, we inadvertently removed the extended warranty and CompleteCare options associated with Ubuntu systems from the configurator on Dell.com Weâ€™re working to get the issue resolved as quickly as possible. We expect to reinstate all extended warranty options and Complete Care service for the E1505n notebook later this afternoon. Any orders placed to date will ship with the warranty the customer ordered.
Published in June 6th, 2007
Enjoyed this post? Subscribe to Tombuntu's RSS feed.
Leave a Reply
- Upgrading Tombuntu in 2013
- Setting up Ubuntu on an SSD
- GNOME 3.2 and GNOME Shell Extensions
- Even More Graphical Git Clients
- Shutter 0.88 Screenshot Tool Released
- Graphical Git Clients for Ubuntu
- Watch YouTube Videos Using VLC
- LaTeX Editor Gummi 0.6.0 Released
- Automatic Indentation Detection in gedit
- Dynamic DNS Updates with ddclient