One of the things that happened during the Ubuntu Open Week was an online questions and answers session with Mark Shuttleworth. He talks about Launchpad, Kubuntu, GPLv3, and a lot more. Here you can read the highlights, or read the full logs for Tuesday and Wednesday.
Published in April 26th, 2007
Enjoyed this post? Subscribe to Tombuntu's RSS feed.
Leave a Reply
- Upgrading Tombuntu in 2013
- Setting up Ubuntu on an SSD
- GNOME 3.2 and GNOME Shell Extensions
- Even More Graphical Git Clients
- Shutter 0.88 Screenshot Tool Released
- Graphical Git Clients for Ubuntu
- Watch YouTube Videos Using VLC
- LaTeX Editor Gummi 0.6.0 Released
- Automatic Indentation Detection in gedit
- Dynamic DNS Updates with ddclient