Incorporating an advanced approach to presenting information about Ubuntu, Ubuntu Unleashed aims to provide the best and latest information that intermediate to advanced Linux users need to know about installation, configuration, system administration, server operations, and security. Written by renowned open source authors, Paul and Andrew Hudson, it includes detailed information on hot topics in Ubuntu Linux, such as wireless networks, and programming in PHP, Perl and others. It thoroughly covers all of Ubuntu’s software packages, including up-to-date material on new applications, Web development, peripherals, and programming languages. It also includes updated discussion of the architecture of the Linux kernel 2.6, USB, KDE, GNOME, Broadband access issues, routing, gateways, firewalls, disk tuning, GCC, Perl, Python, printing services (CUPS), and security.
Published in May 14th, 2007
Enjoyed this post? Subscribe to Tombuntu's RSS feed.
One Response to “Free Ubuntu eBook”
Leave a Reply
- Upgrading Tombuntu in 2013
- Setting up Ubuntu on an SSD
- GNOME 3.2 and GNOME Shell Extensions
- Even More Graphical Git Clients
- Shutter 0.88 Screenshot Tool Released
- Graphical Git Clients for Ubuntu
- Watch YouTube Videos Using VLC
- LaTeX Editor Gummi 0.6.0 Released
- Automatic Indentation Detection in gedit
- Dynamic DNS Updates with ddclient